Sunday, April 3, 2011

Daily Yummi: Fuddruckers!

Fuddruckers is my all-time favorite burger restaurant.

No, I've never tried Kuma's Corner - but even if I did, in my heart, it could never take the place of Fuddruckers.  As a child, my family would frequent the Fuddruckers on 75th & Lemont Rd. in Darien on a regular basis; unfortunately, that location closed about a year ago, so today we ate at one of the last standing Illinois establishments in Downers Grove.

Prime burger (cooked medium) with pepper jack cheese, bacon, & mushrooms
on a toasted, buttered bun with french fries & onion rings

I have SO MANY memories at Fuddruckers, including playing with my brother in the arcade, buying stickers from the vending machines, picking out treats from their bakery, etc. etc.  It was also my grandfather's last request meal in Chicago before he left and passed away in California =[ (RIP Ama)

It's definitely a family restaurant, and it will always be one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment