Sunday, February 20, 2011

For the Beauty Budget Conscious: Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Oh, Costco.  How I love thee.

My family frequents Costco on a weekly basis and we stock up on all the basic necessities: sandwich bags, bread, vitamins, juice, eggs, milk, etc. etc. etc.  The list goes on and on...

15-ct Travel Pack
But one of the things I love most about Costco (aside from the samples =]) are the wonderful beauty finds!  Costco carries my all-time favorite shampoo & conditioner (Nexus Humectress) in inexpensive liters and also these Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes ($12 for 150-ct).

I like to use facial wipes on a daily basis to remove all my makeup before I wash my skin with my Purpose cleanser.  In the past I had purchased other brands in bulk from Costco such as Dove and Oil of Olay, but you can imagine how quickly I would run through them...and it became very costly.  I saw a review on YouTube almost two years ago for these facial wipes, and I have never looked back.

Each box contains 150 wipes divided into four 30-ct packs with plastic resealable lids and two 15-ct resealable travel packs.  I usually keep the 30-ct packs at home and the 15-ct packs are a staple in my travel bags.  Although the wipes are pre-moistened, they truly maintain their moisture throughout the life of the pack, until the very last wipe.

Each cloth is quilted for deep cleansing
Each wipe is infused with chamomile, triple tea complex, and Vitamin E so they are very non-irritating to the skin.  The wipes have a fresh, clean fragrance that's not too heavy...even my brother loves these!  Of course, they're alcohol and oil-free, hypoallergenic, dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested, and they're safe for contact lens wearers.

So the next time you're shopping for groceries at Costco, stop by the beauty aisle and pick up a box of these facial wipes.  They'll last you a very long time, and you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment