Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bloom.com - $25 for $50 Worth of Merchandise!

Although I Facebooked and Tweeted about this earlier today, I thought I'd post this deal to my blog because it's too good to miss...



Bloomspot is offering a $50 voucher for bloom.com for HALF THE PRICE - $25!  Bloom.com carries both high-end and low-end beauty brands, including Almay, Cover Girl, Clarisonic, DDF, Kenra, Jouer, OPI, and much, much more.  See here for a full list of brands.  The voucher also includes FREE SHIPPING and three free samples with your order!

I just placed my order - I'll blog on my goodies once I receive them - and the order was also tax free!  So if you're looking to pick up some brush heads for your Clarisonic or a few OPI or Essie nail polishes to add to your collection, grab this deal before it's gone =]

No comments:

Post a Comment