Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dream Bars!

I apologize for the two month hiatus - I've been playing catch up with life!  And with grad school starting in exactly two weeks, I don't have much time to spare.

During my time off, I've jumped back into one of my favorite hobbies, baking.  For months, my brother has been asking me to try to duplicate Potbelly's infamous Sheila's Dream Bars.  I did some research to find the best recipe, and I modified it to make it my own.


I think they turned out pretty great!  My next batch will probably have a little less butter...I used THREE STICKS!  I'm so happy that my family loved them, especially my brother <3 the whole pan was gone within three days!

Love, love, love my mixer...can't live without it
Forming the bottom cookie layer
Ready for the oven!
Yummi gooeyness
Finished product =]
You have no idea how good this tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment