Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beauty Bite | The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray

Summertime Chi is FINALLY in full effect, so I decided to pick up this Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray from The Body Shop ($10 for 3.3 fl oz).  The price may be a bit steep, but luckily I had my $45 Groupon from last month!

I find this product ideal for the season - no one likes the feeling of sweaty, tired feet after walking around all day in the heat.  Infused with cooling menthol and peppermint oil, The Body Shop promises that this product "instantly revives tired feet and gives lasting freshness".


I tried it out today, and I'm pretty satisfied!  I used two sprays on each foot - one on the top, one on the bottom - and my feet feel refreshed and softened.  If you were lucky enough to snag the The Body Shop Groupon and you're looking for something new to try, definitely grab a bottle of this foot spray.  I also purchased the Peppermint Reviving Leg Gel, so I'll let you guys know how it works out =]

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment